SECTORS | Canadian Union of Public Employees
Workplace problem or need advice? Call 306.525.5874 | Contact us
The Canadian Union of Public Employees represents 29, 000 workers in Saskatchewan who deliver front line public services.
- Health care | CUPE Health Care Workers' Council
- School boards | Education Workers’ Steering Committee
- Libraries | Library Workers’ Steering Committee
- Community-based organizations (CBOs)
- Boards and agencies
Q. What is my Local?
CUPE has many different Locals each with a special charter number.
To find out what Local you belong to, call:
- 525.5874 (Regina area)
- 382.8262 (Saskatoon area)
- 922.3895 (Prince Albert area)
Q. How can I locate a copy of my Collective Agreement?
There are serveral ways you can find a copy of your Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Find your workplace Shop Steward and ask for a copy
- Call your Local office
- Contact a CUPE regional office
525.5874 (Regina area)
382.8262 (Saskatoon area)
922.3895 (Prince Albert area)